快3网站官方平台

  • <tr id='xSSi5m'><strong id='xSSi5m'></strong><small id='xSSi5m'></small><button id='xSSi5m'></button><li id='xSSi5m'><noscript id='xSSi5m'><big id='xSSi5m'></big><dt id='xSSi5m'></dt></noscript></li></tr><ol id='xSSi5m'><option id='xSSi5m'><table id='xSSi5m'><blockquote id='xSSi5m'><tbody id='xSSi5m'></tbody></blockquote></table></option></ol><u id='xSSi5m'></u><kbd id='xSSi5m'><kbd id='xSSi5m'></kbd></kbd>

    <code id='xSSi5m'><strong id='xSSi5m'></strong></code>

    <fieldset id='xSSi5m'></fieldset>
          <span id='xSSi5m'></span>

              <ins id='xSSi5m'></ins>
              <acronym id='xSSi5m'><em id='xSSi5m'></em><td id='xSSi5m'><div id='xSSi5m'></div></td></acronym><address id='xSSi5m'><big id='xSSi5m'><big id='xSSi5m'></big><legend id='xSSi5m'></legend></big></address>

              <i id='xSSi5m'><div id='xSSi5m'><ins id='xSSi5m'></ins></div></i>
              <i id='xSSi5m'></i>
            1. <dl id='xSSi5m'></dl>
              1. <blockquote id='xSSi5m'><q id='xSSi5m'><noscript id='xSSi5m'></noscript><dt id='xSSi5m'></dt></q></blockquote><noframes id='xSSi5m'><i id='xSSi5m'></i>

                重庆翻译公司丨面对地震,我们▽应该做些什么?(双语)

                发布时间:2019-07-11 来源:网络


                Because earthquakes occur without warning,it’s important to take steps now to prepare, so that you know what you can doand how to respond — constructive, protective action is possible.

                地震发生前是没有征兆的,因此,从现在就开始进行准备相当重要。这样一来,你才会知道灾难发生时该做什么,该如何应对,如何进行有意义的自我保护。


                Family Earthquake Drill

                家㊣庭防震演习

                It’s important to know where you should gofor protection when your house starts to shake.

                当发现房屋开始摇晃时,第一时间就能确知去哪儿躲避非常重要。

                By planning and practicing what to dobefore an earthquake occurs, you can condition yourself and your family toreact correctly and spontaneously when the first jolt or shaking is felt.

                如果在地震发生前就做好△了准备和演习,你和家人就能在察觉震感的第一时间及时、正确地做出反应。

                An earthquake drill can teach your familywhat to do in an earthquake.

                防震演习可以让你们全家知道如何应对地震。

                Each family member should know safe spotsin each room.

                每个家庭成员都应该知▂道各个房间的安全地点在哪里。

                Safe spots: The best places to be are underheavy pieces of furniture, such as a desk or sturdy table; under supportedarchways; and against inside walls.

                安全地点:最佳安全点是坚固的家↑具下面,例如书桌或其他硬质桌子之下;有支撑的拱廊下,紧贴内部承重∩墙的地方也较安全。

                Danger spots: Stay away from windows,hanging objects, mirrors, fireplaces, and tall, unsecured pieces of furniture.

                危险区:应远离窗户、悬挂物件、镜子、壁炉以及较高的未固定家具。

                Reinforce this knowledge by physicallyplacing yourself in the safe locations. This is especially important forchildren.

                通过亲身体验如何在安全地点安身来巩固这些知识◥,这点对儿童尤其重要。

                In the days or weeks after this exercise,hold surprise drills.

                在进行以上演☆练后的几天或几周内,进行紧急演练,以巩固知识。

                Be prepared to deal with what you mayexperience after an earthquake — both physically and emotionally.

                做好应付震后受灾情况的身心准备◣。


                Your family may not be together when anearthquake strikes, so use the spaces below to record information that willhelp you communicate with one another. Remember, during the first 24 hoursfollowing a major earthquake; use your telephone only in case of an emergency.

                地震时您和家人可能会失散,所以,请在以下的空白处记下重要信息,以便失散后相互联系Ψ。记住,在大地震︻后的24小时内,如非紧急情况↘↘,请不要打电话。

                Fire Department telephone 119

                消防电话:119

                Ambulance telephone 120

                急救电话:120

                Police telephone 110

                报警电话:110


                Have on Hand for Any Emergency – Ideas forHome, Workplace, and Car

                为突发状况准备趁手的应急物品:家里、办公地点、汽车上如何应急

                Because you don’t know where you will bewhen an earthquake occurs, prepare a Disaster Supplies Kit for your home,workplace, and car.

                因为你不知道地震发√生的时候自己会在哪儿,所以,在家里、办公地点以及汽车上,都准备一套抗灾装备吧。


                Water

                Store at least 1 gallon of water per personper day and be prepared for a 72-hour period.

                每人每天至少需储备1加仑(3.8升)的水,并按此●标准一次备够72小时之用。

                A normally active person needs at least, 1/2gallon of water daily just for drinking.

                一般●情况下,一个活跃的正常人,光饮用,每天就需要消耗1/2加仑(1.9升)的水。

                In determining adequate quantities, takethe following into account:

                为了保证足够的量,应考ξ虑以下因素:

                Individual needs vary depending on age,physical condition, activity, diet, and climate.

                个体需求量因年龄、体质、活动量、饮食、气候等而有差异。

                Children, nursing mothers, and ill peopleneed more water.

                儿童、哺乳期妇女、病人需水量更♀大。

                Very hot temperatures can double the amountof water needed.

                高温天气会使需水量成倍增ξ 加。

                A medical emergency might require morewater.

                医疗紧急情况会需要更多的水。

                It is recommended that you buy commerciallybottled water.

                建议你购买一些瓶装水。

                Keep bottled water in its originalcontainer and do not open it until you need to use it.

                不要拆开瓶装水的原包装,在必须使用之前不要◥打开。

                Also, pay attention to the expiration or"use by" date.

                另外,要注意保质期或者最晚饮用日期。

                If you choose to prepare your own containersof water, you should buy air-tight, food-grade water storage containers fromsurplus or camping supply stores.

                如果你准备用自己的容器装水,你应该从军用品或者野营用品专门店购买那种↘不漏气的、专门储存食品▓的盛水容器。

                Before filling the containers, clean themwith dish washing soap and water, and rinse them completely so that there is noresidual soap.

                在装水之前,要用餐具专用洗涤剂和水清洗容器,并用水【冲净,以免》洗涤剂残留。

                Water stored in your own containers shouldbe replaced about every 6 months.

                容器内的水必须每6个月更换一次。

                In addition to water, have purificationtablets such as Halazone and Globaline, but be sure to read the label on thebottle before using the tablets.

                除了水之外,还需←要一些净化用的药片,比如▅哈拉宗(Halazone)、高碘甘氨酸(Globaline),但在使用这些药片之前,一定要先看看瓶子上的标签。(译者:请向专业人士或医护人员咨╱询上述药品的使用!)


                Food

                食物

                It’s always a practical idea to keep asupply of non-perishable food on hand that can be rotated into your diet andreplenished on a regular basis. Have a sufficient supply of canned ordehydrated food, powdered milk, and canned juices for at least 72 hours. Driedcereals and fruits and non-salted nuts are good sources of nutrition. Keep thefollowing points in mind:

                作为一个很实用的主意,应经常准备一些不易腐坏的食品以便随时食♂用。并可将其加入日常的饮食之中,并定期补充储备。准备足够72小时之用的听装食品或脱水食品、奶粉,以及听装果汁。干麦片、水果和无盐干』果是很好的营养源。请注意以下几点:

                Avoid foods that will make you thirsty.

                不要选择那些让你容易口渴的食品。

                Choose salt-free crackers, whole graincereals, and canned goods with high liquid content.

                选择无盐饼干、全〓麦麦片和富含流质的罐装食品。

                Stock foods that do not requirerefrigeration, cooking, water, or special preparation.

                储备无需冷藏、烹饪、水或特殊处理的食品。

                You may already have many of these on hand.

                类似食品可供选择的有很多。

                Remember to include foods for infants andspecial dietary needs.

                别忘了食品中应包括婴儿和特殊饮食∏需要者的食品。

                You should also have kitchen accessoriesand cooking utensils, especially a manual can opener.

                你还应该准备一些厨房用具和炊具,尤其是手动开罐器。


                Flashlights and spare batteries

                应急灯和备用电池√

                Keep a flashlight beside your bed, at yourplace of work, and in your car.

                在你的床▲边、工作地点以及车里放一盏应急灯。

                Do not use matches or candles after anearthquake until you are certain that no gas leaks exist.

                不要在地震后使用火柴或蜡烛, 除非你能确定没有瓦斯泄漏。


                Portable, battery-powered radio ortelevision and spare batteries

                便携式电池供电收音机或电视机以及备用电╲池

                Most telephones will be out of order or usedfor emergency purposes, so radios will be your best source of information.

                大多数电话将会无法使用或只能供紧急用途,所以收音机将会是你最好的信息来源。

                You may also want to have a battery-poweredCB or other two-way radio.

                如有可能,你还应当准备电池供电的收发报机和无〓线对讲机。


                First aid kit and manual

                急救箱和急救手册

                Keep a first aid kit at home and in yourcar.

                在家里和〖车里准备一个急救箱。

                Also, have a manual such as Standard FirstAid & Personal Safety.

                同时,备一本《标准急救和个人安全手册》。

                Have members of your household take basicfirst aid and CPR courses.

                让你的家人学习一些基本的急救和人工卐呼吸课程。


                Fire extinguishers

                灭火器

                Keep a fire extinguisher at home and inyour car.

                在你的家里和车里都要配备灭火器。

                Some extinguishers are good only forcertain types of fires — electrical, grease, or gas.

                一些灭火器仅适用于特定的火源——电引发的火灾,油脂引发的火◇灾,或者煤气引发的火灾等等。

                Class ABC extinguishers are designed forsafe use on any type of fire.

                ABC(多用途干粉)灭火器可安全使用于任何种类的火源。

                Your fire department can show you how touse an extinguisher properly.

                当地消防部门可以教你如何正确地使用灭火⌒器。


                Special needs

                特殊用品

                Keep a supply of special needs items, suchas medications, extra eyeglasses, contact lens solutions, hearing aidbatteries, items for infants (formula, diapers, bottles, and pacifiers),sanitation and hygiene items (moist towelettes and toilet paper), and any itemsunique to your family’s needs.

                准备必要的特殊用品,比如药品,备用眼镜,隐形眼镜护理液,助听器电〗池,婴儿物品(婴儿食品、尿布、奶瓶和Ψ 奶嘴),卫生用品(小湿巾和手纸)等家所须的◤任何物品。


                Important papers and cash

                重要的文件和现金

                Be sure to have a supply of cash for use ifATMs, banks, and credit card systems are not operating.

                确保在自动取款机、银行和⊙信用卡系统瘫痪时,有足够的现金可用。

                Also, keep copies of credit andidentification cards and important documents, such as insurance policies andfinancial records.

                同时,保留一些信用证明、身份证∞和一些重要文件的复印件,比如保险单和财务记录。


                Tools

                工具

                In addition to a pipe wrench and crescentwrench (for turning off gas and water valves), you should have a lighter, asupply of matches in a waterproof container, and a whistle for signaling rescueworkers.

                除了准备一个管钳和一个可调扳手(用来关闭气阀和水管),你要有一个打→火机,一盒装在防水盒子里的火柴和一个用来呼叫援救人员的♀哨子。


                Clothes

                衣服

                If you live in a cold climate, you mustthink about warmth.

                如果你所处的地区天←气寒冷,必须考虑到保暖。

                You might not have heat after anearthquake.

                地震过后你可能无○法取暖。

                Think about your clothing and beddingsupplies.

                要考虑到你的衣服和睡觉用品。

                Be sure to have one complete change ofclothing and shoes per person, including the following:

                确保每个人有一整套换洗的衣服和鞋子,这包括:

                Jacket or coat Long pants

                茄克衫或外衣长裤

                Long sleeve shirt

                长袖衫

                Sturdy shoes

                结实︽的鞋子

                Hat, mittens or gloves, and scarf

                帽子,手套和围巾

                Sleeping bag or warm blanket (per person)

                睡袋或〖暖毯(每人一件)


                How to Ride Out the Earthquake

                如何安全¤渡过地震

                Limit your movements during an earthquaketo a few steps to a nearby safe place. Stay indoors until the shaking hasstopped and you are sure it is safe to leave.

                当地震还在持续时,将你¤的活动范围限制在周围某个安全地点几步以内;在晃动停止、确认♀安全后再离开室内。


                If you are indoors:

                如果地震时你在室内◣◣:

                Drop, Cover, and Hold — Take cover under asturdy desk, table, or bench, or against an inside wall, and hold on. If thereis no desk or table near you, cover your face and head with your arms andcrouch in an inside corner of the building.

                蹲下,寻找掩护,抓牢——利用写字台、桌子☆或者长凳下的空间,或者身子紧贴内部承重墙作为掩护,然后双手抓牢固定物体。如果附近没有写字台ω或桌子,用双臂护住头部、脸部,蹲伏在房间的角落。

                Stay away from glass, windows, outsidedoors and walls, and anything that could fall, such as lighting fixtures andfurniture.

                远离玻璃制品、建筑№物外墙、门窗、以及其他可能坠落的物体,例如灯具和♂家具。

                If you are in bed when the earthquakestrikes, stay there. Hold on and protect your head with a pillow, unless youare under a heavy light fixture that could fall. In that case, move to the nearestsafe place.

                如果地震发生时你在床上,请待在那里不要动。抓紧枕头※保护住你的头部。如果你上方有可能坠落的重型灯具,请转移至最近的安全地带。

                Stay inside until the shaking stops and itis safe to go outside. Most injuries during earthquakes occur when people arehit by falling objects while entering or leaving buildings.

                在晃动停止并确认户外安全后,方可离开房间↑↑。地震中的大多数伤亡,是在人们进】出建筑物时被坠物击中造成的。

                Be aware that electricity may go out orthat sprinkler systems or fire alarms may turn on.

                要意识到可能会断电,火警以及自动喷淋装置可能会启动。

                Do not use elevators.

                切勿使用电梯逃」生。


                If you are outdoors:

                如果地震时你在室外:

                Stay there.

                待在原地不要动。

                Move away from buildings, trees,streetlights, and utility wires.

                远离建筑区、大树、街灯和电◤线电缆。


                If you are in a moving car:

                如果地震时你在开动的汽车上:

                Stop as quickly as safety permits, pull tothe side of the road, and stay in the car.

                在确保安全的情况█下,尽快靠边停车,留在车内。

                Avoid stopping near or under buildings,trees, overpasses, and utility wires.

                不要把车停在建筑物下、大树旁、立交桥或者电□线电缆下。

                Do not attempt to drive across bridges oroverpasses that have been damaged.

                不要试图穿越已经损坏的桥梁。

                Proceed cautiously after the earthquake hasstopped, watching for road and bridge damage.

                地震停止后小心前进,注意道路和桥梁的损坏情况。


                If you are trapped under debris:

                如果①你被困在废墟下:

                Do not light a match.

                不要点火柴。

                Do not move about or kick up dust.

                不要向∮周围移动,避免扬起灰尘。

                Cover your mouth with a handkerchief orclothing.

                用手帕或布遮住口部。

                Tap on a pipe or wall so that rescuers canfind you. Use a whistle if one is available. Shout only as a last resort —shouting can cause you to inhale dangerous amounts of dust.

                敲击管◣道或墙壁以便让救援人员发现你。可能的话,请使用哨子。在其他方式不奏效的情况下再选择呼喊——因为喊叫可能使人吸入大量有害灰尘。

                Copyright ? 2017-2023 重庆语贤翻译服务有限公╳司 渝ICP备17015777号

                渝公网安备 50011202501306号

                服务热线
                (023)67392530
                微信咨询
                在线咨询